“The Punch Out is a ball that can exploit the weaknesses of any medium to dry oil pattern, especially house shots. The ball has plenty of down lane flip, and saves up lots of energy for going through the pins.”
~ Mike Leviner – Manager BowlersMart Charlotte 10 Park Lanes
Question for Mike? Click here to email him.
Storm created the Punch Out with the R2S pearl reactive coverstock and the Turbine weight block and then finished with a 1500-grit polish to hug the dry boards and provide plenty of hook. This ball is a great companion to the Storm Wipe Out.
– Coverstock: R2S Pearl Reactive
– Weight Block: Turbine Core
– Factory Finish: 1500-grit Polished
– Ball Color: White/Charcoal
– Recommended Lane Conditions: Medium Light Oil
– RG: 2.55 (15# ball)
– Diff: 0.038 (15# ball)
– Fragrance: Blackberry