Careers at BowlersMart
Careers Available With BowlersMart
Store Managers / Managers In Training / Part Time Positions
We are currently looking for motivated people who are passionate about bowling. Successful candidates will have the ability to multi-task, be a team player, understanding of fractions and math, be open minded and a quick learner and have a pleasant personality. If you are looking to further your career with an established and respected bowling retailer.
Job brief description:
As a store manager you will be the face of BowlersMart in your local area/center. You will handle the flow of work through the store and ensure that all guests needs are accurately handled and products/services delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Store Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Serving customers by greeting, welcoming, directing them to the items/services they are looking for to reach their goals.
- Answering, handling and responding to questions over the phone, in person, and on social media.
- Receiving and sorting incoming inventory shipments and entering them into the POS
- Daily ordering of items needed for customers and replenishing inventory
- Measuring and fitting hands, quality workmanship in ball drilling and plug work to meet company standards
- Going above and beyond to make the customers experience amazing
- Professional appearance
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school degree
If you are looking for a company where you will be appreciated and have opportunities to learn and advance your career in the bowling industry, this is the place for you.