Careers Available With BowlersMart
We are currently looking for motivated people who are passionate about bowling. Successful candidates will have the ability to multi-task, be a team player, understanding of fractions and math, be open minded and a quick learner and have a pleasant personality. If you are looking to further your career with an established and respected bowling retailer.
Job brief description:
As a store manager you will be the face of BowlersMart in your local area/center. You will handle the flow of work through the store and ensure that all guests needs are accurately handled and products/services delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Store Manager Responsibilities Include:
- Serving customers by greeting, welcoming, directing them to the items/services they are looking for to reach their goals.
- Answering, handling and responding to questions over the phone, in person, and on social media.
- Receiving and sorting incoming inventory shipments and entering them into the POS
- Daily ordering of items needed for customers and replenishing inventory
- Measuring and fitting hands, quality workmanship in ball drilling and plug work to meet company standards
- Going above and beyond to make the customers experience amazing
- Professional appearance
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school degree
If you are looking for a company where you will be appreciated and have opportunities to learn and advance your career in the bowling industry, this is the place for you.
Are you interested in a technical challenge working with a company filled with amazing human beings who have a relentless passion for bowling and family? BowlersMart (BM)might just be for YOU! BM is currently searching for an outstanding individual to help grow their web commerce presence. With over 40 proshop locations nationwide and an extensive set of web applications, BM needs a Developer to join the family to take their web IT infrastructure to the next level.
- Development of new web pages, functions, capabilities for BM websites (multiple).
- Day to day support of all BM websites functionality.
- Work with hosting provider on maintenance and infrastructure planning.
- Provide occasional after-hours support for any website issues or major upgrades.
- Partner with BM IT Consultants on technology initiatives as directed by the CEO, VP, or other officer of BM (as needed).
- Learn new technologies to help BM expand technical capabilities as needed.
Required technical skills:
- PHP, PHP-FPM
- MySQL Database (development & support)
- Apache Web Server
- Redhat or CentOS Linux
Bonus technical skills (that would really help):
- DNS, Networking, and monitoring tools (e.g. Elastic, Splunk, Kibana, Grafana)
- Flexible attitude – BM is a retail company and direction can shift on the fly!
- Eager to learn – This position will need someone who loves to learn new things!
- GSD – Get Stuff Done type of mentality!
- Loves bowling – This company is all about the bowling!