Track Heat Bowling Ball
The Modified Tri-Core and Heat name are back and maybe better than ever. This is one of the strongest Heat balls to date with DR-7 Solid and a 2000 Siaair finish. This new Heat will provide plenty of hook for medium conditions and be a great addition to any bowler’s tournament arsenal while also providing a lot of value to anyone looking for a great mid-price ball.
The Heat uses DynamiCore – the industry leading innovation in outer core technology developed by Brunswick Bowling Products. This leap in bowling ball technology is a more durable outer material that yields less compression upon impact increasing hitting power and creating an undeniable difference in sound and pin carry.
– Reaction: Strong Continuation
– Color: Ultra Violet
– Coverstock: DR-7 Solid
– Core Type: Modified Tri_Core (Symmetrical Core)
– Factory 500/1000/2000 Siaair
– Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.48
– Differential (Diff): .045
– Intermediate Diff: 0.038
– Recommended Lane Condition: Medium