Track Latitude Pearl Bowling Ball
The MC2 core has been a proven performer for decades, aiding QR-8 Pearl, it produces a long and strong motion for medium conditions. The strength and versatility of the Latitude Pearl wedge this ball in perfectly between the Tempo and Latitude Solid, also making it a great step down from a Proof Pearl.
The Latitude Pearl uses DynamiCore – the industry leading innovation in outer core technology developed by Brunswick Bowling Products. This leap in bowling ball technology is a more durable outer material that yields less compression upon impact increasing hitting power and creating an undeniable difference in sound and pin carry.
– Reaction: Backend Snap
– Coverstock: QR8 PEARL COVERSTOCK
– Core Type: MC2
– Factory Finish: 500, 1000 SIAAIR / CROWN FACTORY COMPOUND
– Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.511
– Differential (Diff): .045
– Recommended Lane Condition:Heavy Oil