A bowling ball is generally either very aggressive in the front part of the lane, mid–lane, or back end. For a ball to be able to do all three is rarely seen. In the bowling world, this is considered a Paradox. Our new high performance creation offers unexplainable hook and power on the heaviest of oil patterns. Some things are just better left unexplained.?
QR-9 Hybrid – The QR-9 cover is an extremely quick response coverstock. When combined with the 500/2000 sanded finish of the Paradox Black, it will read the midlane very strong and have a very continuous backend motion on heavy oil patterns.
i-Core 2.0 ? The i-Core 2.0 is an updated version of the original i-Core. We?ve modified the densities of the inner core to tweak the overall performance of the Paradox. The most noticeable difference is in the overall flare potential, which has been increased by over 1?.
Track Paradox Ball Specs:
– Reaction: Strong continous hook
– Coverstock:QR-9 Hybrid
– Core Type:?i-Core 2.0 Dual Density
– Factory Finish:500 / 2000 ABRALON
– Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.48
– Differential (Diff): .057
– Intermediate Differential – .015
– Recommended Lane Condition:Heavy Oil