Prime Pearl- Track’s new Prime coverstock advances the technology started in the original Paradox with the QR series. This new technology creates a more consistent and uniform grip on the lane compared to its predecessor. The Prime cover has already proven itself a winner as it was first used in a hybrid version on the Alias. This new Pearl version allows the Paradox V to push further down the lane compared to the Alias and give bowlers a stronger change of direction at the breakpoint.
i-Core 2.0– The i-Core 2.0 is an updated version of the original i-Core. We’ve modified the densities of the inner core to tweak the overall performance. The most noticeable difference is in the overall flare potential, which has been increased by over 1”.
– Reaction: Strong Backend
– Coverstock: Prime Pearl
– Core Type: i-Core 2.0 Dual Density
– Factory Finish: 500/1000 AbralonTM Polished w/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
– Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.48
– Differential (Diff): .057
– Intermediate Differential – .015
– Recommended Lane Condition:Heavy Oil