Vise Thumb Hole Tape TA-2C – 5 Packs
“Get a Grip!” with VISE TA-1 and TA-2 Series Thumb Hole Tapes
Having the perfect amount of grip in the thumb hole is essential for a good release. It makes the ball feel lighter, helps create more ball speed, frees up the correct throwing position and adds revolutions! Find the VISE TA-1 and TA-2 Series Thumb Hole Tapes that work the best for you and Get A Grip on your game!
– Apply the TA-1 series Tapes inside the thumb hole on the nail side of the thumb hole
– Apply the TA-2 Series Tapes in the thumb hole on the underside of the thumb
TA-1 Series Thumb Hole Tapes
– TA-1c is a thin Teflon tape with a very slippery property designed to eliminate sticking spots.
– TA-1d is made of thick plastic foam urethane designed to adjust the thumb hole size
TA-2 Series Thumb Hole Tapes
– 5 different varieties of tapes allow every bowler to get the perfect amount of grip fo their game!