When we’released the Rip’D and Rip’D solid, they were instant successes. With the Aggression Solid CFI Coverstock and 500/1000 polished surface it gets through the front of the lane with ease, still read the mid lane and give a strong snappy backend motion. With Hammer’s patent pending carbon fiber infused coverstock and outer core, this Rip’D carries Hammer’s industry leading three year warranty.
– Core: Rip’D Core
– Coverstock: Aggression CFI Solid
– Finish: 500/1000 Polished
– RG: 2.48 (15# ball)
– Differential: 0.054 (15# ball)
– Recommended Lane Conditions: Medium-Heavy Oil
– Manufacturer’s Warranty: 3 Year Limited
These balls could be half weights (meaning they are a few ounces shy of 14 or 15 LB) low or high top weights, long or short pins or CG out of line. All of which will not significantly impact performance with the new USBC rules in place.