“We tested a few different core and cover combos. The Strong Arm Hybrid cover with the Truth Symmetric core gave us great length and a big backend for a great value.
~ Jeff Ussery
When we set out to create a ball with great backend motion, big hitting power and good looks for a reasonable price we knew we had to create a ball that was Legit. We tested many core shapes and cover combinations until we found it, then we decided to call it what it was. LEGIT.
The Legit uses the TRUTH Symmetric core. This core gave us the most backend on medium oil conditions. We wrapped the Truth Symmetric core in the Strong Arm Hybrid cover. This cover formula gave us push through the heads, with a quick change in direction in the backend.
The Strong Arm Hybrid coverstock became far more aggressive at 2000 grit, our testers saw two to three more boards of total hook. When we tested at 1000 grit, the Legit picked up a total of six extra boards of movement!
– Reaction: Length With Good Backend Recovery
– Coverstock:Strong Arm™ Hybrid Reactive
– Core Type: Truth Symmetric™
– Factory Finish:4000 Polish
– Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.48
– Differential (Diff): .040
– Intermediate Differential – N/A
– Recommended Lane Condition:Medium