Hammer Sauce Bowling Ball Video Review
The Sauce is back to spice things up!
The Sauce features the Aggression Solid CFI coverstock at 500/2000 Abralon. You can expect strong traction in the midlane with an equally strong reaction on the backend.
Because you don’t mess with a good recipe, we’ve kept the Contrusion core with only minor density modifications to meet USBC rules. This enabled us to maintain the fast revving, low RG motion the Sauce is known for.
If your game needs some flavor, you need the Sauce!
– Coverstock: Aggression Solid CFI
– Core Type: Contrusion (includes Flex-Resin additive, CeraMix’surface process, and Carbon-Fiber outer core)
– Factory Finish: 500/2000 Abralon
– Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.47
– Differential (Diff): .049
– Hook Potential: High
– Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy Oil
– 3-year manufacturer’s warranty