The new Xeno (meaning alien or strange and pronounced “ZEE-NO”) offers strong-off-the-spot ball motion with excellent continuation through the pins. Our ball testers have reported that the Xeno never over-read the dry and never over-skidded in the oil, something that is rarely achieved in today’s performance bowling balls. This combination of strong asymmetric core and unique coverstock formulation promises to be another perfect ball for the house conditions using medium to moderately heavy oil. Xeno gives another outstanding value to league bowlers by offering great performance at the upper-mid price point…now that is Radical.
– Core Type: Asymmetric with Scoop Technology
– Factory Finish: 500, 4000 Siaair Micro Pad
– Radius of Gyration (RG): 2.508
– Differential (Diff): .048
– Mass Bias Stength: 0.016
– Hook Potential: High
– Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy Oil